Here's the Part 4 of this compiled ABAP questions. Enjoy answering. You can view the first three parts in this link:
61. To allow the user to enter a range of values on a selection screen, use the ABAP keyword:
62. If an internal table is declared without a header line, what else must you declare to work with the table's rows?
A: Another internal table with a header line.
B: A work area with the same structure as the internal table.
C: An internal table type using the TYPES statement.
D: A PARAMETER.
63. Assuming an internal table contains 2000 entries, how many entries will it have after the following line of code is executed?
DELETE itab FROM 1500 TO 1700.
A: This is a syntax error.
64. To remove lines from a database table, use ____.
65. All of the following may be performed using SET CURSOR except:
A: Move the cursor to a specific field on a list.
B: Move the cursor to a specific list line.
C: Move the cursor to a specific pushbutton, activating that function.
D: Move the cursor to a specific row and column on a list.
66. When is it optional to pass an actual parameter to a required formal parameter of a function module?
A: The actual parameter is type C.
B: The formal parameter contains a default value.
C: The formal parameter's \"Reference\" attribute is turned on.
D: It is never optional.
67. Coding two INITIALIZATION events will cause a syntax error.
68. Adding a COMMIT WORK statement between SELECT_ENDSELECT is a good method for improving performance.
69. To save information on a list line for use after the line is selected, use this keyword.
70. To bypass automatic field input checks, include this in PAI.
A: AT EXIT-COMMAND
B: ON INPUT
C: ON REQUEST
D: LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.
71. Within a function module's source code, if the MESSAGE_RAISING statement is executed, all of the following system fields are filled automatically except:
72. The following code indicates:
FORMAT HOTSPOT ON.
FORMAT HOTSPOT OFF.
WRITE / text-003.
A: Text-002 may not be selected.
B: The value of text-002 is stored in a special memory area.
C: Text-002 may be clicked once to trigger the output of text-003.
D: None of the above.
73. The ____ type of ABAP Dictionary view consists of one or more transparent tables and may be accessed by an ABAP program using Open SQL.
A: Database view
B: Projection view
C: Help view
D: Entity view
74. A concrete field is associated with a field-symbol via ABAP keyword
75. The output for the following code will be:
DATA: char_field type C.
char_field = 'ABAP data'.
A: ABAP data
C: Nothing, there is a syntax error
D: None of the above
76. Page footers are coded in the event:
77. The event AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT. occurs before the selection screen is displayed and is the best event for assigning default values to selection criteria.
78. The TABLES statement declares a data object.
79. Assuming tab1-fld7 is not a key field, how can you prevent reading all the table rows?
SELECT fld1 fld2 fld3 FROM tab1 INTO (fld4, fld5, fld6)
WHERE fld7 = pfld7.
WRITE: /1 fld4, fld5, fld6.
A: Take fld7 out of the WHERE clause.
B: Create an index in the ABAP Dictionary for tab1-fld7.
C: Use INTO TABLE instead of just INTO.
D: Take the WRITE statement out of the SELECT_ENDSELECT.
80. Which of the following is NOT a required attribute when creating an ABAP program?