Here's the Part 3 of this compiled ABAP questions. Enjoy answering. You can view the first two parts in this link:
A: OPEN LINE.
B: SET CURSOR FIELD.
C: WRITE fld AS INPUT FIELD.
D: FORMAT INPUT ON.
42. Before a function module may be tested, it must first be:
43. To include a field on your screen that is not in the ABAP Dictionary, which include program should contain the data declaration for the field?
A: PBO module include program
B: TOP include program
C: PAI module include program
D: Subroutine include program
44. If a table contains many duplicate values for a field, minimize the number of records returned by using this SELECT statement addition.
B: ORDER BY
45. The system internal table used for dynamic screen modification is named:
46. Within the source code of a function module, errors are handled via the keyword:
47. Which system field contains the contents of a selected line?
48. The following statement writes what type of data object?
WRITE: /1 'Total Amount:'.
A: Text literal
B: Text variable
C: In-code comment
D: Text integer
49. For the code below, second_field is of what data type?
DATA: first_field type P, second_field like first_field.
50. Which of the following describes the internal representation of a type D data object?
51. A BDC program is used for all of the following except:
A: Downloading data to a local file
B: Data interfaces between SAP and external systems
C: Initial data transfer
D: Entering a large amount of data
52. In regard to PERFORM, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used within a subroutine.
B: Requires actual parameters.
C: Recursive calls are allowed in ABAP.
D: Can call a subroutine in another program.
53. What is the transaction code for the ABAP Editor?
54. In regard to HIDE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: Saves the contents of variables in relation to a list line's row number.
B: The hidden variables must be output on a list line.
C: The HIDE area is retrieved when using the READ LINE statement.
D: The HIDE area is retrieved when an interactive event is triggered.
55. Database locks are sufficient in a multi-user environment.
56. The complete technical definition of a table field is determined by the field's:
B: Field name
C: Data type
D: Data element
57. In regard to LEAVE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used to return immediately to a calling program.
B: May be used to stop the current loop pass and get the next.
C: May be used to start a new transaction.
D: May be used to go to the next screen.
58. The following code indicates:
SELECT fld6 fld3 fld2 fld1 FROM tab1 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab
WHERE fld3 = pfld3.
A: The order of the fields in itab does not matter.
B: Fill the header line of itab, but not the body.
C: Table itab can only contain fields also in table tab1.
D: None of the above.
59. The ABAP statement below indicates that the program should continue with the next line of code if the internal table itab:
CHECK NOT itab IS INITIAL.
A: Contains no rows
B: Contains at least one row
C: Has a header line
D: Has an empty header line
60. What will be output by the following code?
DATA: BEGIN OF itab OCCURS 0, fval type i, END OF itab.
itab-fval = 1. APPEND itab.
itab-fval = 2. APPEND itab.
WRITE: /1 itab-fval.