Are you planning to take up an ABAP Certification or having hard up looking for a new job due to interviews? So this is the right place for you.Here are some of the ABAP Interview/Certifications questions compiled. It tackles many aspect of ABAP programming like data dictionary, dialog programming etc. Enjoy reading and answer as many possible you can.
1. If a table does not have MANDT as part of the primary key, it is ____.
A: A structure
D: Not mandatory
2. In regard to CALL, which of the following is NOT a valid statement?
A: CALL FUNCTION
B: CALL SCREEN
C: CALL TRANSACTION
D: CALL PROGRAM
3. Name the type of ABAP Dictionary table that has these characteristics:
Same number of fields as the database table
Same name as database table
Maps 1:1 to database table
4. An event starts with an event keyword and ends with:
A: Program execution.
C: Another event keyword.
5. What is the system field for the current date?
6. The following code indicates:
SELECT fld1 fld2 FROM tab1 APPENDING TABLE itab
WHERE fld1 IN sfld1.
A: Add rows to the existing rows of itab.
B: Add rows to itab after first deleting any existing rows of itab.
C: Select rows from tab1 for matching itab entries.
D: Nothing, this is a syntax error.
7. You may change the following data object as shown below so that it equals 3.14.
CONSTANTS: PI type P decimals 2 value '3.1'.
PI = '3.14'.
8. The SAP service that ensures data integrity by handling locking is called:
9. Which of these sentences most accurately describes the GET VBAK LATE. event?
A: This event is processed before the second time the GET VBAK event is processed.
B: This event is processed after all occurrences of the GET VBAK event are completed.
C: This event will only be processed after the user has selected a basic list row.
D: This event is only processed if no records are selected from table VBAK.
10. Which of the following is not a true statement in regard to a hashed internal table type?
A: Its key must always be UNIQUE.
B: May only be accessed by its key.
C: Response time for accessing a row depends on the number of entries in the table.
D: Declared using internal table type HASHED TABLE.
11. TO include database-specific SQL statements within an ABAP program, code them between:
A: NATIVE SQL_ENDNATIVE.
B: DB SQL_ENDDB.
D: EXEC SQL_ENDEXEC.
12. To measure how long a block of code runs, use the ABAP statement:
A: GET TIME .
B: SET TIME FIELD .
C: GET RUN TIME FIELD .
D: SET CURSOR FIELD .
13. When a secondary list is being processed, the data of the basic list is available by default.
DATA: BEGIN OF itab OCCURS 10,
qty type I,
END OF itab.
DO 25 TIMES. itab-qty = sy-index. APPEND itab.
LOOP AT itab WHERE qty > 10.
WRITE: /1 itab-qty.
This will result in:
A: Output of only those itab rows with a qty field less than 10
B: Output of the first 10 itab rows with a qty field greater than 10
C: A syntax error
D: None of the above
15. After a DESCRIBE TABLE statement SY-TFILL will contain
A: The number of rows in the internal table.
B: The current OCCURS value.
C: Zero, if the table contains one or more rows.
D: The length of the internal table row structure.
16. You may declare your own internal table type using the TYPES keyword.
17. After adding rows to an internal table with COLLECT, you should avoid adding more rows with APPEND.
18. Which of the following is not a component of control break processing when looping at an internal table?
A: AT START OF
B: AT FIRST
C: AT LAST
D: AT NEW
19. A dictionary table is made available for use within an ABAP program via the TABLES statement.
20. Which of the following would be best for hiding further selection criteria until a function is chosen?
A: AT NEW SELECTION-SCREEN
B: SELECTION-SCREEN AT LINE-SELECTION
C: SUBMIT SELECTION-SCREEN
D: CALL SELECTION-SCREEN
Good morning people around the world. Its me again doing some blogs. Sharing to you some tips and tricks in the SAP world. Well, before I s...
Hello everyone. Its another topic I want to discuss with you today. Pause for a moment and take a look with this simple ALV grid below. Do y...
Hello dearest ABAPers all over the world. It's Saturday today and its my rest day. Its me again sharing to you what I learned over the...
While developing a program, I need to show a pop screen. Normally, I do this way. CALL SCREEN 200 STARTING AT 2 2. However, I have a p...